Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

the day away from schools

The day .Jason Gunn came over I was sick so I stayed home I had a bowl and I was watching TV playing a little bit of fortnite and Forza. Horizon 3. And after I went straight to get a haircut! .and then I went. home and watch A little bit of TV and then I fell asleep with. blankets and pillows and I had to get woken. up by my mum so I can go get my brother and me and my brothers. went to the dairy and i went back home to .Watch YouTube and we went to my cousin's house to have a  spa it was cold when. I was awake and we  played fortnite…

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Connor it is Lacie here.
    That is not good that you were sick on the day jasson gunn came.
    I hope that you got better soon and wernt sick for days

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora it's nikau.i like the colour of your text.you brought me back to when jason gun came to school.did you think about putting different words instead of and because the reader would be bored of it

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about