Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

The trip to orana park

This is the trip to Orana park


Image result for the Orana Park tripon Thursday, me and my school went to Orana park it was fun but I don't know about my other school friends they might think it was but I thought it was cool we got to see the gorillas we got to feed the giraffe we got to see rhinos we got to hold a rhino horn there a rhino horn is made out of the same material your nails on your fingers are made out of Image result for orana park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about